• What are the safety and insurance requirements needed for a party or event?

Every year Par-T-Perfect owners spend thousands of dollars to maintain proper safety training, liability insurance and state and provincial safety certifications.

Every province or state has basic requirements for public events. These include certification permits for the operation of inflatable bouncers and a minimum 2 million dollars of liability insurance. Operators or attendants for the equipment are required.

For private residence parties certification permits are not required, however, if you have inflatable equipment at your home you must ensure the company has 2 million liability insurance.

Liability insurance is also required for any company providing a service this includes but is not limited to: a clown, face painter, balloon twister, musician, magician, character visits or princess parties, etc. All services provided by Par-T-Perfect are covered.

Failure to meet these requirements can result in unnecessary liability to the person or corporation holding the event. So by hiring Par-T-Perfect you can sit back and enjoy the celebration and “let us do it for you’’

Posted in: Party Questions